About HEART of Taos
HEART of Taos’ mission is to provide services and support to women and their children facing homelessness who are pursuing their life goals.
Our services include:
- Emergency and transitional housing
- Access to housing resources
- Case management
- Counseling referrals
- Life skills training
- Education referrals
- Job readiness
- Health and wellness referrals
- Fall 2020-July 2022: Due to COVID, HEART House transitioned to the hotel program Fall 2020. HEART’s hotel program for women and families and CARES hotel program for all community members in partnership with DreamTree Project.
- 2020: HEART House – emergency/transitional housing, basic needs, and other support services for women and women with children.
- 2016-2019: Part time resource center w/ emergency hotel vouchers and case management.
Board of Directors
Julia Jiron, President
Kathryn Herman, Vice President
Sunshine Duran, Secretary
Sarah Livingston, Treasurer
Rose Reza, Director
Kimberly Park, Executive Director